So I wanted to share with you my five favorites that I have on rotation right now for spring and heading into summer.
1. This Brixton hat! It is so stinking cute and covers my entire face from the sun which is super duper important especially now that the sun is shinning and it's getting hot!
2. These Dolce Vita loafers! The day I bought them, I put them on and literally walked 3,000 steps, thanks to my health monitor on my phone. I didn't have a single blister after and that sold me on these. Not only do they go with every pair of pants and shorts I put on, they come in a few colors, and are so comfortable.
3. This fabulous Poncho by Minnie Rose. It may seem crazy wearing a poncho in the spring, but it's freezing when you go to stores and restaurants so this is the perfect balance with a tank under it. It looks like a Turkish towel and I'm in love with it. Great with shorts, skinny jeans, or baggy boyfriend jeans.
4. My Daniel Wellington watch. I know I have talked a lot about this watch and I am working with them currently, but I only work with brands I love and believe in and this is one of them. Be sure to use my discount code "vanessaevigan" at checkout for 15 % off your purchase.
5. These stack-able bracelets by Kristalize Jewelry! I can't even tell you how much I am in love with this jewelry line. Their jewelry is beautiful and looks great with my watch and pretty much every outfit I put on. I can dress clothes up with them or if I'm wearing something a tad more fancy, they work perfect too.
I'm also wearing AG maternity jeans in this pic. They are super comfy and I have put them back on rotation but I'm not going to be living in skinny jeans this summer especially as I get bigger and bigger. My legs will not allow me!
SHOP THE LOOK:
My Hat: Brixton Black Fedora
My Loafers: Dolce Vita
My Poncho: Minnie Rose Poncho Vneck
My Watch: Daniel Wellington full site
My bracelets: Kristalize Jewelry
My jeans: AG Maternity
My Sunglasses: Warby Parker Laurels